Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 11 - Computer Problems and Pie

Today didn't start out well. Andrea's computer has been acting weird lately. The fan running all the time, really slow to do anything, and this morning it just died. I should have recognized the signs, since mine did the same thing a couple of years back. Well the hard-drive packed it in. It just sits there clicking, whirring, and snapping away. I am going to look for an Apple service centre in Brisbane. Hopefully it won't cost too much.

On a happier note, I will be making Pumpkin Pie today. YA! I have never made pumpkin pie before, but I have made other cakes and pies. Should be fun.
 
--- 
 
Just a little update. Pumpkin Pie turned out great. Not like I remember, but still wonderful. 
 
Also, we went Kangaroo hunting. Not with guns but with a car and cameras. Best way to describe a Roo is, it's kind of a funny looking deer. Same habits and life style.

No comments: