Tuesday, March 18, 2008

T-6 Continued - Flight to Rocky Mountain House

In a last minute excursion with a friend, we made a trip up to Rocky Mountain House; just for fun. Andrea had never been up in a small plane, and my friend wanted to take us up for a flight in his small Cessna. 
 
There was nothing special to see in Rocky Mountain House. This trip was more about flying than were we went. It was fun regardless of were we went.  ( Will )
 
I love to fly, I love everything about it.  Regardless I knew that sitting in a Cessna was a lot different than the flying I've done.  I was worried that it was going to be rough, that I would get freaked out or worse - sick.  I can proudly say now that I didn't use my Sic-Sac once and I thoroughly enjoyed our flight yesterday.  The entire plane was like one giant window-seat where there wasn't a bad view anywhere!  This flight was by far the best one I've ever been on. 
( Andrea )

No comments: