Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 5 - A day at the Aquarium

We decided that it would be fun to go check out the Sydney Aquarium before we left, think that we may not make it back for along time or at all. It also gave us the chance to check the route to Central station were we would need to go and pick up our bus to Bermagui.
 
For an aquarium located in the heart of Sydney it had everything! We fraternized with sharks, watched a playful platypus and were awed by all of the deadly jellyfish, crocs and octopi that call Australia home. Hope I don't run into any of the nasties while I'm here!
 
On the way to the aquarium we passed by this church. Here you see the typical Sydney style, New and old existing in harmony. Pretty cool.
 
WATCH OUT! He's gonna get ya. :)
Hey, I think I saw this guy at the pub earlier with a Guinness.
I wouldn't want to be on this guy's dinner menu. This fish is easily the size of two or three adults.

No comments: