Sunday, March 16, 2008

6 days and counting

6 days to go. 

There are so many little things to take care of. And they all seem to take as much time as the big things. The real problem is that the list of little things stays the same length. One complete one task just to think of another. 
 
On tap this week. List to change.
-  Get hair cut
-  Submit medical insurance forms. VERY important. For those of us in Canada, provincial health care and companies life Blue Cross are great for SHORT visits. But neither are designed for long stays. Look for another alternative. I recommend checking out AMA, but there are many others. I just prefer a company that I know, and has a office. Not to sure about virtual insurance companies. 
-  Call bank to tell them I will away and NOT to lock out my accounts.
-  Get Australian money
-  Register with Canadian Consulate in OZ. This is to ensure that if there are any civil wars or disasters they can find me and send me home.
-  Pick up prescription sun glasses
-  Find a Hotel to stay in for first two nights. Need to sleep comfortable after 20 hours on a plane
-  Change car insurance
 
-  Don't get stressed out!
 

No comments: