Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome Infront Communications

Welcome to where we work. We thought you'd like to get a feel for where we spend most of our time (including this weekend as we pirate the Internet to post this)! While I get to walk down the hill to my job each morning, Will has to hop public transit to get to his. He on the other hand gets to be close to the major shopping centre in town. I think it's a blessing in disguise!

Work for me has been interesting and great. I'm happy to get back into communications as I've noticed my writing skills have slipped a little. So what does work entail for me? Well for starters Hamilton Island is one of our biggest clients and most days I'm working on marketing/communications materials for them (brochures, business cards, posters, indemnity forms, etc). I never thought I'd use my graphic design skills as much as I'm here (big thanks to Caddyshack for those)! We also put together our own luxury tourism and lifestyle magazine for the Whitsunday area. One hundred pages of super-glossy, high class magazine that is pretty much 89% written and produced by the five of us in the office. Wild! I'm definitely picking up new skills as I go. Anyway, here are some photos from work (I know my sister will at least love the colour scheme)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!!!
'The Sister'