Friday, March 13, 2009

Andrea goes to the Brier!

This past weekend I rented a car and drove down to Calgary to take in THE curling event of the season - the Brier. I don't quite know how to describe it but I'm hoping the pictures can. Grown men throwing 44 lb. (20 kg) chunks of granite down a pebbled sheet of ice is like watching the coolest game of chess around (literally). I enjoyed the weekend with my friend and former Starbucks co-worker Courtney (also in the pictures). You go for the curling and the strategy but stay for the party! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!! You've grown your hair... you look gorgeous and so happy! So pleased that we can still keep in touch! Thanks for visiting me and for all your beautiful supportive comments. They lift my heart! You know that you will be coming to stay one day, in The House That A-M Built! A-M xx