Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Summer, Fall and Winter in three days

We had the joy of experiencing three seasons in three days as we made our way home to Calgary. When we left Hamilton Island on Saturday it was +35 Celsius with about 85% humidity. When we landed in Sydney later that day the air was a lot drier and the temperature was only about +21. 

Our final day in Sydney was FULL. We went to the Sydney Tower, went to The Rocks and did some shopping at the weekend markets there and took a tour of the Sydney Opera House. We finally ended the day having dinner at a tiny cafe down a cobblestone back alley off of The Rocks district. 
 
Here are just a few photos of our busy, fun day. Then it's off to the chilly climes of Alberta (about -30 Celsius).

1 comment:

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh Andrea and Will, you're home! Doesn't time fly! I hope life is treating you well and you don't get the post trip blues. It used to take me ages to get over my travels. After hugging a few friends and family I just wanted to get back on that plane and go back to where I came from. I'm so pleased that you had a great day in Sydney. I love the place... any excuse for me to go down there, I'm there. Please keep in touch. A-M xx