Monday, August 4, 2008

Rider Pride alive in Airlie Beach

Oh ya, I've been following the team all summer long (mostly thanks to my Dad's weekly updates). But I have tuned into TSN on-line a couple of times to catch a few minutes of the game. We're on fire, and I'm so happy to hear it! My Medicine Hat roomie requested that I send her some photos of me with any Rider memorabilia in front of signs of where I live. The results were pretty funny but successful. Imagine the stares I was getting from passing traffic as this Saskatchewan nut-bar posed with her flag. Too funny! Anyway, I just wanted to re-affirm that 'Rider Pride is alive and well in Airlie Beach! GO ROUGHRIDERS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're nutters my dear..haha. love you my ajuma:)

Anonymous said...

Um...of all the things you had to pack to go for a year, you packed a 'Riders flag...??
Things like this remind me why we get along so well :)

Anonymous said...

i am glad that i'm not the only one wondering why you packed a roughriders flag with you to australia. i mean, i knew that you were a hard core fan, but i didn't know you were that hard core! holy did i laugh when i saw that post. keep the spirit alive!
courtney